Escondido Renaissance Faire was a complete blast. Despite the heat, we managed to have a pile of fun and as always it was awesome to see all of our old friends and have the chance to make a bunch of new ones.
YOU GUYS ROCK!
Let us recap the highlights:
- WHOA the heat. *swelter* My bloomers are moist just thinking about it.
- The new stage in the tavern put us smack dab in the middle of all the glorious drinking time goings on which was amazing. Always a bonus to go on back to back with Cutthroat Reef also!
- DID I MENTION THE HEAT?! Mad props to everyone who came and survived and especially those who staggered by and offered sweaty, salty hugs, they were much appreciated. <3
- Our negotiations with the spirits were successful and everyone enjoyed MUCH cooler weather.
- Our already lovely encampment gained a few improvements (also known as “chairs!” and “cushions!” and “tables!”) and a whole lot of you stopped by to visit. Let us continue with this trend, we enjoyed seeing you all and getting to relax and hang out!
- Ty Beanie Babies Furry-folk. ENOUGH SAID.
So now we are taking a little breather but…THERE ARE MANY OTHER EVENTS ON THE NEAR HORIZON!
Stay tuned and look for updates!