Escondido Renaissance Faire was a complete blast. Despite the heat, we managed to have a pile of fun and as always it was awesome to see all of our old friends and have the chance to make a bunch of new ones.
YOU GUYS ROCK!
Let us recap the highlights:
- WHOA the heat. *swelter* My bloomers are moist just thinking about it.
- The new stage in the tavern put us smack dab in the middle of all the glorious drinking time goings on which was amazing. Always a bonus to go on back to back with Cutthroat Reef also!
- DID I MENTION THE HEAT?! Mad props to everyone who came and survived and especially those who staggered by and offered sweaty, salty hugs, they were much appreciated. <3
- Our negotiations with the spirits were successful and everyone enjoyed MUCH cooler weather.
- Our already lovely encampment gained a few improvements (also known as “chairs!” and “cushions!” and “tables!”) and a whole lot of you stopped by to visit. Let us continue with this trend, we enjoyed seeing you all and getting to relax and hang out!
- Ty Beanie Babies Furry-folk. ENOUGH SAID.
So now we are taking a little breather but…THERE ARE MANY OTHER EVENTS ON THE NEAR HORIZON!
Stay tuned and look for updates!
It was awesome to get to hear every concert, as my booth was at the end of the “tavern” area! Love you guys! <3