Who we ams!
We just happen to be…
We are an undead Romani band that has traveled the world for centuries, bringing to you the type of entertainment you might not want to introduce to your mother. Or perhaps you might, you naughty thing, you!
We sing songs of travelling, drinking, celebration, revenge, cannibalistic vigilante-ism, and much, much more…!
Drinking Time Clock!
- Gallows Humor at Spring Escondido 2022 – Schedule
- Gallows Humor at High Desert Pirate Faire 3/19-20 – Schedule!
- Gallows Humor – Escondido Wrapup and we have Merchandise!
- Gallows Humor Last Weekend at Fall Escondido Renaissance Faire! 11/6-11/7/2021!
- Top Ten Gallows Humor Tracks on Spotify – 11/1/2021
Tag Archives: Birthday
Our very own Marian von Gogu and Kizzy Koriatovitch have recently celebrated the anniversary of being thrust upon this world to bring it endless torment and shenanigations! Kizzy on the 17th and Marian today! SRETAN ROĐENDAN! ALSO! A belated but … Continue reading
Despite blog silence, Gallows Humor has been mighty busy lately. Doing what you might ask? Well. Marian Von Gogu had a spectacular birthday celebration a couple months ago that we are still recovering from. Most notably, Mischa’s hindquarters because, clumsy. … Continue reading