Who we ams!
We just happen to be…
We are an undead Romani band that has traveled the world for centuries, bringing to you the type of entertainment you might not want to introduce to your mother. Or perhaps you might, you naughty thing, you!
We sing songs of travelling, drinking, celebration, revenge, cannibalistic vigilante-ism, and much, much more…!
Drinking Time Clock!
- Gallows Humor – Escondido Wrapup and we have Merchandise!
- Gallows Humor Last Weekend at Fall Escondido Renaissance Faire! 11/6-11/7/2021!
- Top Ten Gallows Humor Tracks on Spotify – 11/1/2021
- Gallows Humor is back at Escondido Faire! 10/30-31 & 11/6-7
- Gallows Humor in Las Vegas, Oct. 15-17, 2021 – Schedule
Tag Archives: Cutthroat Reef
Pinch me I think I’m dreaming because this one’s more fun than a Gypsy ought to be able to have without fear of arrest! That’s right my little chavales, the much anticipated High Desert Pirate Renaissance Faire which was newly … Continue reading
London Bridge Renaissance Faire, you showed us some amazing hospitality and a kick ass time! Let it be known that we: Resolve to control our F-Bomb Tourettes, get a jigglydance lesson for Uncle and buy Pavel some more appropriate footwear … Continue reading
Despite blog silence, Gallows Humor has been mighty busy lately. Doing what you might ask? Well. Marian Von Gogu had a spectacular birthday celebration a couple months ago that we are still recovering from. Most notably, Mischa’s hindquarters because, clumsy. … Continue reading